Kiss and Ride
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Hayfield Kiss & Ride Top 10 Needs:
- Please think safety first.
- Please use the tips below whether there are staff-members present or not.
- Please use the designated Hayfield Secondary School Kiss & Ride area which is located at Entrance 9 (1st photo below) off Old Telegraph Rd.
- Please release students from vehicles only in the Orange Drop-Off Zone; the zone is recognizable by the orange paint (2nd photo below).
- Please pull up to the closest available spot to the beginning of the Orange Drop-Off Zone (3rd photo below).
- Please refrain from using the faculty parking lots to drop off students. Students should not walk through the traffic flow. This is unsafe.
- Please use the left lane in the Orange Drop-Off Zone only to pass and exit the parking lot. Do not drop off students from the left lane.
- Please have students gather all needed materials and wish students a great day prior to entering the Orange Drop-Off Zone.
- Please use the same procedures when picking up students in the Kiss & Ride in the afternoons.
- Please remember need #1 above.