Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Lesson Plans and Rubrics
- Features help creating rubrics for your project based learning activities.
- An FCPS supported materials preparation lab for the creation of educational materials located in the Nancy Sprague Center. On-site and online help is available.
Search the Hayfield Secondary online catalog from this website. Use a Power Search limiting the “Type” to Video to locate approved video titles available at Hayfield.
- Use this page to check videos that have been locally approved at Hayfield
- Find out what to see and how to see it on FCPS sponsored cable television stations.
- A collection of more than 3,000 FCPS approved videos on a variety of topic available for streaming through a classroom computer. See a librarian for details.
- Use this Regulation to gain access to the FCPS regulation and to forms for videos and clips rated R
Copyright and Plagiarism Prevention
(You must be at school or on VPN to access this resource.)
Fairfax County Public Schools' official guide to copyright for teachers.
- A self directed learning module for using LOC collections with general copyright guidelines.