Lesson Plans and Rubrics
- Features help creating rubrics for your project based learning activities.
TMPC (Teaching Materials Preparation Center)
- An FCPS supported materials preparation lab for the creation of educational materials located in the Nancy Sprague Center. On-site and online help is available.
Hayfield Locally Approved Videos (You must be signed into your FCPS Google account to access this)
- Use this Google Sheet to check videos that have been locally approved at Hayfield.
- Use the tab titled "Movies by Dept" and select your department from the orange drop down box, or use the tab titled "Master List" to see all locally approved videos at HSS
(FCPS Reg. 3007.3 (Supplemental Instructional Electronic Media)
- Use this Regulation to gain access to the FCPS regulation and to forms for videos and clips rated R
- Find out what to see and how to see it on FCPS sponsored cable television stations.
- A collection of more than 3,000 FCPS approved videos on a variety of topic available for streaming through a classroom computer. See a librarian for details.
- Access it through Schoology.
Copyright and Plagiarism Prevention
(You must be at school or on VPN to access this resource.)
Fairfax County Public Schools' official guide to copyright for teachers.
Library of Congress Copyright and Primary Sources Online Module
- A self directed learning module for using LOC collections with general copyright guidelines.