Accipiter - Middle School Yearbook
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
How do I order my 2020 Middle School yearbook?
Ordering is easy! Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com/ and enter the School Code #13038
If you have any questions, please email Casey Kilcoyne.
School Portrait/ Picture Day Information
The final opportunity for students in grades 7-11 to get their school portraits taken will be Monday, February 22. Middle school students can use this link to sign up for a photo: pickatime.com/vos/hayfieldms. We will not be able to add an additional day once these appointments fill up.
If you would like to submit your own school portrait to the yearbook, we have extended the deadline to 2/26/2021. Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter code 13038 to submit your own school portrait or any other candid photos you may want to share with the yearbook. Please follow the photo submission guidelines on the website.
If you do not sign up for a photo at the school or submit a photo to us, you will not be represented in this year’s yearbooks; we are unable to use photos from last year. Our goal is to represent ALL Hayfield students and staff, so please consider one of the options outlined above.
How can I submit candid pictures to the yearbook?
You can submit pictures using eshare. Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter code 13038.
Submitting photos of your student is the best way to ensure they get represented in this year’s yearbook. The staff is doing their best to ensure they cover as many students as possible.
What types of candid pictures are we looking for?
Here are some topics that we are currently looking for pictures of...
- Summer Vacations (Summer 2020)
- Travel Leagues/Out of School Sports Involvement/Staying Fit During COVID
- Back to School Pictures/Tech Setup/Distance Learning Space
- New Normal (Daily Routine, etc.)/School Lunches/Healthy Eating
- Staying Connected/Pets/Family Photobombing of Virtual School
- Mask Fashion/Trends/Quarantine Chic
- Holiday Decorating/Celebrations (Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc.)
- Community Projects (food banks, making masks for donations, etc.)
- Watching Shows/TikTok/Music Playlist/Watching Netflix Together but Apart/Video Games
- Boredom Busters (How you're escaping screen time)
- Clubs Meeting Virtually
- Vacations While Doing Online School
- Anything else you feel should be included!