Middle School New Student Registration
New Student Intake/Registration Sign Up Form
Para ver esta página en español, haga click en el boton azul de Espanol que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Hayfield Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest 7th and 8th-grade Hawks!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Hayfield Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Hayfield Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend either Hayfield ES, Lane ES, Island Creek ES, Gunston ES, Lorton Station ES, or Rose Hill ES as a 6th-grader.
- If the student attended one of these schools last year, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Hayfield SS!
To join Hayfield Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Hayfield SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out our new student registration signup/intake form below. This form will be submitted to Nadia Pietri, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.