High School Student Withdrawal

Hayfield SS (High School) Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Norma Reynolds at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Hayfield SS Student Services office).
    • Please submit this form to Norma Reynolds, our school registrar, at @email.
  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Hayfield Secondary School.