College and Career Center
Helping students explore educational and career options, make realistic career decisions, and establish career goals
College and Center Specialist
- 703-924-7424 or email@example.com
- On Twitter: @HawkCounseling
- On YouTube: www.youtube.com/hayfieldcareercenter
- 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. & by appointment
The College and Career Center is located next to the Clinic, Room 1370.
What is the College and Career Center?
- Career guidance and counseling involves administrators, counselors, teachers, and career specialists working together with students and parents to help students make the connection between classroom academics and career exploration and preparation. The Career Center provides students with information to help them explore educational and career options, make realistic career decisions, and establish career goals.
When to Visit the College and Career Center?
All students are free to stop at lunch, and before or after school. Visits during class time require a signed planner or pass from teacher.
Parents are welcome too! Parents are encouraged to visit the Career Center. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment to insure we can best serve you, as the Career Center is periodically closed for classes or meetings.