High School New Student Registration
New Student Intake/Registration Sign Up Form
Para ver esta página en español, haga click en el boton azul de Espanol que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Hayfield Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Hawks!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new to Hayfield Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new Hayfield Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend Hayfield SS as an 8th-grade student.
- If the student did most recently attend Hayfield SS as an 8th-grade student AND Hayfield Secondary is your address’s school of residence, there is nothing that needs to be completed.
- If the student did most recently attend Hayfield SS as an 8th-grade student on an approved student transfer from FCPS, a new Student transfer should have been completed to remain at Hayfield in 9th grade.
To join Hayfield Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Hayfield SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration/intake form below. This form will be submitted to Norma Reynolds, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage