High School Student Withdrawal
Translate this page
Hayfield SS (High School) Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Norma Reynolds at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Hayfield SS Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Norma Reynolds, our school registrar, at @email.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Hayfield Secondary School.