Transcript Requests

The process for obtaining school transcripts

Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.

Transcript Request Procedures (Hayfield Secondary School)

Transcript Assistant

Sharon Bemmerzouk | [email protected]703-924-7409 | 703-924-7487 FAX 


Senior Transcript Requests

Current seniors should use the FCPS Consent for Release of Student Records Form and Hayfield's Transcript Request Form. Both can be found here.


Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

1- All requests must be made in writing.

2- Transcripts cost $5 each with cash, check, or money order payable to Hayfield Secondary School.

3- Download the Alumni Transcript Request Form here

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Hayfield Secondary School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?